We're looking for a superintendent located in the Philadelphia market!
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment. To ensure that specifications are being strictly followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The superintendent is responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control and overall job site safety.
1. Schedule 20+ subcontractors, consultants and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
2. Ensure that the subcontractor is executing and complying with their scope of work and correcting all deficiencies identified by project team
3. Identify conflicts and issues in the construction process and communicate them to project team for resolution
4. Communicate with project team regarding Issues, Material Submittals, and Request for Information (RFI’S)
5. Maintain daily log of activities on the jobsite through the daily reporting software
6. Maintain a clean and organized jobsite
7. Identify and hold all subcontractors to the OSHA and Speedwell Safety Standards
1. Understanding of commercial construction methods
2. Familiarity with typical architectural drafting convention
3. Interpersonal skills